Have you been injured in an auto accident? Are you hindered from receiving treatment because of the high medical cost of doctor’s fees? If so, then this eBook is a must-read for you.
The Jones Firm has compiled this eBook to be a guide for those individuals that are struggling through the shockwaves following a car accident. It can be overwhelming and difficult, and all too often, injured individuals take settlements for far less than they need and deserve. To prevent insurance companies from opting out of rightful recompense, Dax Jones has created this step-by-step guide to evaluating whether or not you’re a good candidate for a personal injury insurance claim.
- Chapter 1: Do I qualify?—Unsure of whether or not you’re even qualified to file an insurance claim? In this chapter, Dax explains the necessary and recommended prerequisites for evaluating whether you have the potential to recover personal injury compensation.
- Chapter 2: How do I rate my pain?—Individuals are too often prone to understating the level of pain their injuries are causing them. Dax explains how to rate your pain based on of frequency, intensity, and duration of the discomfort. Being forthright with this information will make your case clearer and more persuasive.
- Chapter 3: Where do we start? — Wondering what the claims process will entail? Dax explains how The Jones Firm will begin by filing a claim, and what your most important job is—getting healthy and well again.
- Chapter 4: What does a claim look like? — A claim has three parts – liability, special damages, and general damages. You may be able to recover compensation in any or all of these areas.
- Chapter 5: How does the claims process work? —The claims process is far too complex to be boiled down into one small chapter, but in this chapter we are able to provide a comprehensive birds-eyes-view of the process.
- Chapter 6: What’s my role? — Who’s who when it comes to filing an insurance claim? What role do you play? What roles do your doctors and attorney play? We explain it all in this chapter.
- Chapter 7: How will I pay my attorney? — Many people are concerned about whether or not they will have the resources to pay a professional attorney. Dax Jones’ contingent payment plan allows his clients to focus on their health, freeing them from the stress of worrying about attorneys fees.
- Chapter 8: Ready to feel better? — If you’re a good candidate for a personal injury claim, you can start your healing process by working with Dax Jones to develop and process your claim. It’s time for you to feel better and finally get the compensation you need.
At The Jones Firm, you are our top priority. Our desire for you is that you will heal quickly, fully, and without any hassle from insurance companies — that’s why we are here as your mediaries. Know that you’re in the hands of professionals that have your best in mind. Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. Dax Jones would consider it a privilege to work with you.