About The Jones Firm
Meet Dax, A New Class Of Personal Injury Lawyer
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2009 (Top 2.5 % of State Lawyers)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2011
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2011 – 2012 (One of the Top 40 Lawyers In Washington)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2012
Clients extend a lot of trust when they engage us to represent their Seattle area personal injury claim. We appreciate and respect that trust and are committed to exceeding their expectations, both in how we handle their claims and the results we achieve for each and every client.
From our initial meeting, you’ll see that our approach is different than most other law firms. Before anything else, our primary goal is to hear how we can best serve you. From that point, we constantly communicate to make sure you understand exactly where we are in the process. We plan with you, mapping out how we, together, can accomplish the goals and address all of your concerns. We are committed to actively work with you throughout the life of your claim to reach your goals and honor the trust you have placed in us.
As a Seattle personal injury attorney, I have an ability to do great things with you. I am dedicated to resolving the ongoing legal obstacles that stand in your way. I can, and will, seek out and create the options you need that you didn’t know you had.
I learned the value of hard work young in life by working my way through the University of Washington at Safeway, where I started as a bag boy and worked my way up the ranks to become a produce manager.
Following earning my bachelor’s degree in communications, I began law school at Seattle University and earned an internship with the King County Prosecutor’s Office. Criminal law was not my calling, so I left the Prosecutor’s Office for an internship with a Washington personal injury law firm, where I worked during the last two years of law school.
Following graduation, I secured a full-time injury attorney position at Phillips & Webster, PLLC as a litigation associate. My wife and I moved after a year, so I accepted a full-time injury attorney position at Hay & Associates, where I stayed for two and a half years until deciding to create The Jones Firm.
Memberships and Activities
I am a member of various Washington State Trial Lawyers Association committees, and I keep my skills sharp by guest speaking at trial lawyer seminars and frequently judging Moot Court and Dispute Resolution competitions at Seattle University School of Law.
I enjoy time with my wife and two young girls, boating, watching the NFL, and finding a good meal and some nice wine to enjoy.
- 15% of practice devoted to litigation
- Washington, 2002
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D., 2002
- Honors: National Negotiations Coach and Member of Dispute Resolution Board
- Honors: Invited to join Law Review and served as Research & Technical Editor
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- B.A., Communications, 1998; B.A., Political Science, 1997
- How to Begin Your Solo Practitioner Law Firm, WSTLA, 2006 – present
- RCW 46.64.040 – Service on Secretary of State, WSTLA 2011 – present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association, 2001 – Present
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, 2003 – Present