Kirkland Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents are extremely dangerous. If a motorcyclist is struck, they can sustain life-threatening injuries that require extensive medical treatment.
Being a motorcyclist in Kirkland, you are operating the smallest vehicle on the road and are at the greatest risk of suffering severe injuries in an accident. Knowing a Kirkland accident attorney can help to ease your stress after being involved in an accident.
Fighting for your rights as an injured cyclist often entails a lengthy process. You should not fight alone as you struggle for compensation or damage repairs from the driver who struck you. Hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer makes the legal process infinitely easier.
A motorcycle accident lawyer will fight for your rights as an injured motorcyclist and make sure that you aren’t responsible for bearing the entirety of your medical costs.
We are local:
Are Motorcycle Accidents Common In Kirkland?
As a motorcyclist, you are at a significant disadvantage in an accident. In fact, about 80% of motorcycle accidents result in serious injuries or death for the cyclist.
This shocking statistic cannot be overlooked. Motorcycle accidents are both common and dangerous for Kirkland cyclists, and if you are involved in one you deserve to be represented and protected.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
There are countless injuries you might sustain while riding a motorcycle in a Kirkland accident. Injuries that motorcyclists sustain in an accident can range from minor to life-threatening.
Many motorcycle injuries require dedicated time off of work to heal from and extensive medical treatment. With this in mind, many motorcyclists choose to seek injury compensation from the driver who struck them.
Here is a non-extensive list of some of the most common injuries that may be sustained in an accident.
- Road rash (when a cyclist is thrown from their motorcycle and skids across the pavement)
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Broken or fractured bones (especially wrist and arms)
- Severe bruising
Any of these injuries could put you out of the workforce for some time — causing possible financial issues. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident in Kirkland, here are some things you should do immediately.
What To Do If You Have Been In A Motorcycle Accident
Kirkland motorcycle accidents get the adrenaline going and for most cyclists, they are unprepared for what to do after an accident.
Knowing what steps to take after a motorcycle accident can make a lot of difference in the future, should you choose to take legal action against the other driver.
Here are 7 simple steps to follow after a motorcycle accident:
- Immediately following the accident, you should contact 911
- Remain at the scene of the accident — you need to be present to give a report of your side of the story
- File a police report
- Get the information of all drivers, passengers, and witnesses at the scene of the accident.
- Get medical help. Even if you do not appear to have sustained any injuries, some injuries take days or even weeks to show symptoms. Delaying to get medical help for your injury will lead legal professionals to believe that you are faking your injuries for monetary gain — should you ever try to be compensated for them.
- Contact your insurance company to file a claim or report about your accident
- Talk with a Kirkland motorcycle accident lawyer. Working with a motorcycle accident lawyer is the most likely route of receiving compensation for your injuries. Contact Dax Jones of The Jones Firm today to schedule your first consultation.
How To Get Compensation For Motorcycle Injuries
Most injured cyclists bear the full blame for their accident and so never see any sort of financial compensation for the physical or medical damages from the accident. If you believe that the other driver involved in the accident should be held partially responsible for your medical bills and lost wages, it’s important to work with a Kirkland motorcycle accident lawyer.
A motorcycle accident lawyer will help you build a strong evidence-based case to bring against the other driver. If you believe that the accident was not your fault and you would like to fight for your rights as an injured cyclist, working with an accident lawyer is the best route to take.
Hire A Kirkland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you would like to fight for your rights as an injured motorcyclist or defend against undue blame for an accident, contact Dax Jones of The Jones Firm today.
Dax Jones, of The Jones Firm, is a skilled Kirkland motorcycle accident lawyer. He has been serving Kirkland residents for more than a decade and is passionate about justice for those who have sustained personal injuries in an accident.
Dax Jones offers a free consultation for first-time clients and helps each to build a solid case. He is able to focus on the testimony of his clients, critically analyze the evidence, and form a case from there.
Other Kirkland Attorney Services
- Kirkland Personal Injury Attorneys
- Kirkland Car Accident Attorneys
- Kirkland Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Kirkland Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Kirkland Highway Design Defect Attorneys
- Kirkland Construction Accident Attorneys
- Kirkland Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Kirkland Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Kirkland Traffic Violation Attorneys
- Kirkland Bicycle Accidents Attorneys
If you are a first-time client, you can schedule a free consultation that is not limited to a thirty-minute session. Start building your case today!