Traffic law is a large legal field that requires specialized knowledge and training in order to navigate successfully.
If you’ve recently been involved in a traffic situation where you received a ticket that you would like to contest, you need to enlist the help of a qualified traffic ticket attorney. Contesting a traffic ticket isn’t something that can be easily done without the assistance of a legal professional.
Continue reading to learn more about where to find a traffic ticket attorney in Bellevue or get in touch with The Jones Firm to schedule a consultation with a seasoned traffic attorney.
Where To Find a Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Bellevue Washington
Here at The Jones Firm, our traffic ticket attorney, Dax Jones has been working in legal defense for more than a decade.
The Jones Firm was founded on the principles of trust, useful service, and professionalism. We prioritize client-focused services and satisfaction in every case that we take on. Our leading attorney has ample experience working with traffic cases of all types and he would be happy to take on your case.
We are local:
Bellevue Areas Of Practice:
- Bellevue Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Car Accident Attorneys Bellevue
- Bellevue Construction Accident Attorneys
- Highway Design Defect Attorneys Bellevue
- Bellevue Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accidents Attorneys Bellevue
- Bellevue Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Bellevue
- Dog Bite Lawyer
Types of Driving Tickets
Driving tickets may be issued for a number of reasons and the amount that they’re issued for can vary quite drastically.
For example, going five miles per hour over the speed limit in a school zone can earn you a $200 ticket, while going 20 miles per hour over the speed limit may hit you with an $800 ticket.
Some of the other types of driving tickets that drivers may receive include:
- Distracted driving tickets. Texting, talking, or doing makeup while driving are all activities that may earn drivers a ticket for distracted driving.
- Driving without a license. Being on the road without a valid driver’s license is illegal and will earn drivers a hefty ticket.
- Hit and run ticket. Leaving the scene of an accident will often earn drivers much more than just a ticket as this action is considered a crime in most states.
- Reckless driving ticket. Operating a vehicle recklessly (without regard to the safety of others) will earn most drivers a large ticket. Other things such as racing or running from the police are also considered reckless driving.
- Running a red light or failing to adhere to a traffic sign. Failing to listen to traffic signals can cause a lot of dangerous driving situations for others on the road. This is one of the main culprits of accidents and, if caught, drivers who disregard traffic signs face large fines.
- Speeding tickets. This type of traffic ticket is by far one of the most common and the ticket amount varies greatly depending on a number of factors (did the speeding occur in a school or construction zone?).
Benefits of Hiring Attorneys For Traffic Violations
Why is hiring a traffic attorney so vital? If this is your first time facing traffic violations, you might be unsure of the best route to take going forward.
Here are four benefits related to partnering with a traffic violations attorney:
- Reduce insurance spikes. Often if drivers receive a ticket or some penalty for driving infractions, they may see an increase in insurance premiums. This can be really harmful to a driver’s budget and can be reduced or eliminated in some cases with the help of a traffic attorney.
- Easier time contesting penalties. If you desire to contest your ticket, this is done most easily with the help of a traffic attorney.
- Saved time. Another way that a traffic attorney can help is by saving you time. Legal details and navigation take a lot of time and energy, which are both things that many adults might not have at their disposal.
- Easier time negotiating penalties. If you are unable to have your penalty dismissed, a traffic attorney may still be able to help you negotiate it in order to come up with a lower overall penalty that is less harmful to you.
Best Traffic Ticket Attorney Law Firm in Bellevue
Facing traffic fines, penalties, and reduced driving privileges causes significant stress and inconvenience to the lives of Bellevue residents. Most professionals, parents, and students don’t have the time, money, or legal knowledge to adequately dispute their traffic fines.
To avoid the stress of having to figure out how to contest or negotiate traffic violation fines, get the help you need by getting in touch with a legal firm experienced in traffic violation cases.
To schedule your initial consultation at the Jones Firm, contact our Bellevue traffic violations law firm today.