After you receive a traffic violation in Issaquah you may feel angry, embarrassed or scared. You may be tempted to do whatever you can just to make the problem go away – pleading guilty or paying a hefty fine to get it over with. What you might not realize is that by doing this, you can be setting yourself up for long-term consequences that will adversely affect your life and your driving record. The Jones Firm has attorney services in Issaquah that can help defend you in court.
We are local:
Issaquah Areas Of Practice:
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorneys
Pleading Guilty to a Traffic Violation in Issaquah
What you might not realize is that by doing this, you can be setting yourself up for long-term consequences that will adversely affect your life and your driving record.
Pleading Guilty Can Cause
• Driving restrictions if you have other violations in the future
• Lost driving privileges resulting from even minor offenses
• Inability to apply for certain jobs, restricting your employment options in the future
• Increased insurance rates or being dropped by your insurance due to tightening restrictions on the insurance industry
Issaquah Traffic Violations
You have a right to defend and challenge traffic violations! Don’t let your fear of the system or your embarrassment at receiving a common traffic offense rob you of being fairly represented in an Issaquah municipal court.
Dax Jones of The Jones Firm is a traffic law attorney working extensively in the King, Snohomish and Pierce counties to represent people who need help keeping their driving record clean. Dax Jones and the Jones firm can represent you if you have been accused of:
- Speeding tickets
- Careless driving
- Reckless driving
- Misuse of child restraints or car seat violations
- Failure to stop
- Seat belt violations
- Following too closely
- Failure to yield
- Lane changing violations
- Failure to drive on the correct side of the road
- Driving without Washington state insurance
- Driving in Issaquah while revoked or suspended
For over a decade, Dax has represented individuals like you in court and has helped reduce charges that have resulted in not-guilty findings for his clients. If the violation does result in going to trial, you have a fierce advocate on your side, and his presence is well known and respected in the courtroom.
Your Traffic Violation Attorney in Issaquah
Your first consultation with The Jones Firm is free! Unlike many other area firms, Dax does not limit your consultation to 30 minutes, and he won’t make you drive across town to meet with him. Whether you are in Seattle, Issaquah, King, Snohomish or across Pierce County, Dax will meet where it is convenient for you.
You have so much to lose and nothing to gain by not taking advantage of this no-obligation consultation. Meet with the firm that will fight for you to preserve your driving rights in Bellevue, and contact The Jones Firm.