Commercial trucking accidents can be catastrophic events. Because of their massive size and weight, trailer and semitrailer combinations easily overpower smaller vehicles on the road. These disastrous accidents result in serious or fatal injuries to more than 130,000 every single year. If you have been involved in an accident getting in touch with an Issaquah attorney can help make sure you get the compensation you deserve after the trucking accident.
We are local:
Establishing who is at fault in an accident with a commercial truck is far more complex than doing the same with auto accidents. Most commercial truck companies are protected by seasoned attorneys. If you are victimized by such accidents, you should seek professional legal representation that understands all aspects and factors that play a role in a commercial truck accident.
Commercial Truck Accidents in Issaquah Occur for a Number of Reasons
There are many scenarios that result in a commercial truck accident. These include, but are not limited to:
- Brake failure or other equipment failures
- Inadequate driver training
- Failure of the driver to check blind spots
- Failure to observe the rules of the road
- Poor maintenance of the vehicle
- Failure of the driver to properly load the truck
- Separation of the tread on tires
- Driver is overtired and suffering from a lack of focus
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving while operating a cellular device
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Problems with tires or tire blowouts
- Debris on the road
Who gets Involved with a Trucking Accident?
- Accident Investigations: A thorough investigation is carried out after each commercial truck accident to determine who is at fault. Trucking companies always have accident response teams that quickly move to the scene of the accident after they occur, regardless of time. These teams are usually made up of a risk management team, an investigator, and a company safety evaluator.
- Insurance: Insurance companies that specialize in commercial truck companies are used to handling high-expense cases. Losing one of these means losing a huge amount of money. For this reason, they defend commercial truck accidents very aggressively.
If you are involved in a commercial truck accident, you need to contact a qualified attorney right away. This will ensure that your attorney will also respond quickly and investigate the scene of the accident alongside the trucking company’s response team, allowing you to stay competitive with them.
When you contact The Jones Firm, our lead attorney Dax Jones will investigate the accident to make sure that the trucking company and other investigators preserve critical evidence. In addition, our attorneys work with truck accident reconstruction specialists to determine the reason behind the accident.
Getting Help from an Experienced Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
For any and all victims of commercial truck accidents in Issaquah, The Jones Firm is here to help. We provide personal injury attorney services for commercial truck accident victims by handling all aspects of your claim for you. Rather than having to communicate with insurance companies, working a case by yourself, making necessary calls, and dealing with legal proceedings, The Jones Firm can help you handle all of these tedious yet necessary tasks. You will then be free to focus on making a fast recovery.
Our lead attorney, Dax Jones, has more than 10 years of experience handling commercial accident cases. Dax has a reputation in Issaquah because he has the resources and knowledge to maneuver the legal system and protect his client’s rights.
How Our Issaquah Commercial Truck Attorneys Can Help You
Our team of professional attorneys provides legal assistance to commercial truck accident victims and other personal injury cases by:
- Examining specific trucking company policies of the opposing party
- Analyzing inspection records and other documentation
- Interviewing eyewitnesses of the accident
- Explaining how to deal with Independent Medical Exams (IMEs) if they are requested by your insurance company
- Handling legal difficulties or conflicts that arise
- Managing all legal proceedings
- Providing updates regarding your case status on a regular basis
- Providing thorough investigations of the scene and evidence
- Meeting for a free, no-obligation consultation
- Handling calls and conversations with insurance adjusters and other representatives
Commercial truck accident claims are far more complicated than any other type of personal injury claim. Having a seasoned attorney on your side can be pivotal to the success of your claim. In fact, having a knowledgeable individual representing you can determine the success of your claim.
Contact a Commercial Truck Accident Attorney in Issaquah Today
At The Jones Firm, our attorneys operate under one philosophy: providing quality legal representation in order to claim the compensation you need and deserve to cover medical expenses and other losses due to the accident. Ultimately, we focus on giving you the time and resources you need in order to make a fast recovery and proceed with everyday life as usual. Dax Jones is focused on safeguarding your rights, and will not hesitate to take a commercial truck accident case to trial in the rare case the insurance company does not accept the settlement.
At The Jones Firm your initial consultation is free, and – unlike most law firms – is not limited to a set period of time. Dax Jones is interested in learning all the details of your case and will present all of your options so you can make an informed decision. You’re free to ask as many questions as you want in order for you to understand how the case would proceed. Dax’s record of satisfied clients works as a testament to his work as he aims to keep his clients in the loop at all times. Choose The Jones Firm and your case will be in safe hands.
Dax Jones meets with his clients whenever and wherever it’s convenient for them in King County. Reach us by filling out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation. Get in touch with us today!
Other Issaquah Attorney Services