Bellevue Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
For over 10 years, Dax Jones has been working with motorcycle accident cases in the Bellevue area, providing injured individuals with the legal assistance they need to recomp their property damages and personal injury expenses. As a motorcycle accident personal injury attorney, he focuses on learning the details of your case, so that he can then expertly manage all of the legal proceedings while you simply sit back and focus on your recovery and other life responsibilities.
Dax Jones’ outstanding client reviews prove his sound reputation as an attorney that is committed to protect the rights of his clients.
Motorcycle Accidents in Bellevue, Washington
More than 80% of all accidents involving motorcycles have resulted in serious injury or death. Many of these accidents were due to alcohol and drug use while operating a motorcycle, failure to wear the proper gear, such as a helmet, and or were due to failure to follow road laws.
Many road accidents, including motorcycle accidents, are the result of negligence. Surprisingly to many, however, it is more often negligence upon the part of the car or truck driver, rather than on the part of the motorcyclist. Some examples are failure of motorists to yield, motorists turning into the path of a motorcycle, poorly maintained property or roads, or defective equipment.
Because motorcyclists have very little protection between themselves and the road or other vehicles, even an accident at low speeds can result in serious injuries or fatalities. These catastrophic accidents incur expensive medical treatment, future medical expenses during recovery, lost income, and the possibility of lost earning capacity as well.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, your first step is to protect your legal rights by contacting a skilled Seattle attorney at The Jones Firm. Our free initial consultation will be able to identify whether or not you may qualify for a personal injury claim. During this consultation we will also be able to assist with any working through any potential complications with your claim, such as compliance with traffic laws, license and motor vehicle registrations, or liability determinations.
Steps to Take Following a Motor Vehicle Accident:
Should you be involved in a motorcycle accident, here is an outline of the steps that you should take to ensure you have established the best foundation for your personal injury claims case:
- Remain at the scene of the accident
- Contact 911 or have a witness call on your behalf
- Consult with the police officers who arrive on scene to ensure that a police report is filed
- Seek medical attention, even if you don’t think you have sustained injuries – some injuries, such as brain injuries or trauma, may not manifest until some hours or even days following the accident
- Obtain information from the other drivers involved in the accident, including names, phone numbers, addresses, driver’s’ license numbers, license plate numbers, and insurance information.
- If there are witnesses to the accident, obtain their names and phone numbers so that your attorney may contact them during the accident investigation
- Contact your insurance company to report your accident
- Call The Jones Firm to request the legal assistance of experienced Seattle motorcycle attorney Dax Jones.
At The Jones Firm we understand the importance of protecting the rights of motorcyclists and we work hard to ensure that those in Bellevue that are involved in such a devastating accident receive compensation for their injuries.
Choose a motorcycle accident attorney in Bellevue and Seattle that puts your needs first. Contact us online or by calling 206.734.3962 to schedule a free consultation with Dax Jones. While his practice is located in Bellevue, WA, he willingly travels to meet with his clients throughout King, Snohomish and Pierce counties.
Other Personal Injury Practice Areas: