The Jones Firm has vast experience working with motorcycle accident victims in Redmond and all of King County. Dax Jones has helped countless victims over the past 10 years, giving them the legal representation needed to get the compensation they deserve. This includes medical bills, property damage, and lost wages due to the accident.
Hiring a Redmond attorney can help make sure you don’t get stuck in the middle of a legal mess.
Motorcycle accidents are caused by many factors, so it’s important to understand where you have to look to find out the truth. Dax Jones concentrates on learning all the details needed to build a strong case. He manages all of the legal procedures and paperwork while you take time off to recover and fulfill your other responsibilities. Dax Jones’ proven record is evidence that The Jones Firm is here to help you build a winning case.
Motorcycle Accidents in Redmond
It’s estimated that more than 80% of Redmond motorcycle accidents result in grave injuries. Many of these accidents are due to alcohol or illegal substance abuse while operating a vehicle, failure to wear protective gear, or disregard for the law.
These road accidents that involve motorcyclists and car drivers are often due to negligence. Contrary to popular belief, car and truck drivers are often responsible for the accidents and motorcyclists are victims of their negligence. Some common examples include driver’s failure to yield to motorcyclists, cars turning into motorcycles, poorly maintained roads, and defective equipment.
Other Redmond Services
- Redmond Personal Injury Attorneys
- Redmond Auto Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Redmond Traffic Violation Attorneys
- Redmond Highway Design Defect Attorneys
- Redmond Construction Accident Attorney
- Redmond Car Accidents Attorney
Accident-Related Medical Expenses and Compensation
Even when following the rules and traffic regulations, motorcyclists do not have much protection between themselves, the road, and other vehicles. Even low-speed collisions usually result in severe injuries or fatalities. These accidents are the source of significant expenses like medical bills, physiotherapy, lost wages and ability to work, funeral expenses, and so on.
If you, or a loved one, have been injured as a result of a motorcycle accident, your first move should be to protect your legal rights and phone The Jones Firm. Your first consultation with Dax Jones is free of cost, and he will be able to identify if you qualify for a personal injury claim. You will also receive assistance through any potential complication and draw back of your claim. These include compliance with traffic laws, motor vehicle registration, and other liability determinations.
We are local:
What to Do After a Major Motorcycle Accident
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you need to be aware of what to do to build a personal injury claim. In order to establish the best possible foundation, you must:
- Stay at the scene of the accident, unless removed by medical authorities.
- Contact 911, or have a witness contact on your behalf.
- When the police arrive, make sure you file a police report.
- Seek immediate medical attention. Some injuries will not manifest symptoms until hours or days after the accident, so don’t wait to seek help.
- Get information from the other driver or drivers involved.
- If there are witnesses, gather their contact information as well.
- Contact your insurance company and report your accident.
- Contact The Jones Firm and request legal assistance in Redmond.
Redmond Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The Jones Firm understands the importance of protecting rights for motorcyclists. Dax Jones works restlessly to ensure that you get full compensation for all losses and suffering due to your accident in the Redmond and King County areas.
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident in Redmond or anywhere in King County, contact The Jones Firm today. You can fill out our online form or call us to schedule a free consultation with Dax Jones. Although The Jones Firm is based out of Bellevue, we service clients in all King County including Redmond. Dax will meet you whenever and wherever is most convenient for you, and your consultation will not be limited to 30 minutes. Contact us today!