Safety is a top priority for construction workers in and around Redmond because they often have to work around dangerous equipment and deal with heights. Unfortunately, when equipment is not working properly or when someone gets distracted and something slips and falls, construction site accidents can happen. So knowing a Redmond attorney can be useful when a construction accident happens.
Other Redmond Services
- Redmond Personal Injury Attorneys
- Redmond Auto Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Redmond Traffic Violation Attorneys
- Redmond Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Redmond Construction Accident Attorney
Common Construction Accidents
Some of the dangers construction workers in Redmond face include:
- Tripping over fallen debris
- Injuries from debris falling on a worker
- Falls from ladders or scaffolding
- Being hit by or run over by a swinging crane or a forklift
- Chemical spills
- Injuries caused by misuse of power tools
- Dropping heavy materials on feet or other body parts
Many of these potential construction zone accidents can be prevented with proper training. Unfortunately, even if you are a careful construction worker in Redmond, accidents happen.
These accidents may result in an assortment of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Electrical shock
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Severed limbs
We Are Local:
- North Bend
- King County
Construction Accident Attorneys for Redmond Residents
In Washington state, construction site accidents are covered by workers’ compensation insurance, and you cannot sue your employer to get more money. However, if a third-party was responsible for your injuries, you may be able to get extra compensation for your injuries. Some people who may be responsible for your injuries include:
- Manufacturers of faulty equipment
- Property owners
- General contractors
Whether you can sue a third party or not depends upon the circumstances of the specific accident as well as a variety of complex laws. At The Jones Firm, we will help you understand whether you have a case against any third-party companies or individuals. We will also work to ensure you are treated fairly by your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance.
If you were injured in a construction site accident in Redmond, contact The Jones Firm either online or by phone. Personal injury attorney Dax Jones will provide you with a FREE initial consultation at your convenience.
Because Dax Jones understands his clients are busy, he meets with clients at locations that are convenient to them in Redmond. He also understands that some initial consultations may take a while – instead of limiting consultations to only 30 minutes (as is the practice of many attorneys), clients’ initial consultations will last as long as is needed.