Everett, WA, construction sites are incredible places where engineering, science, and strength come together to create residential and commercial buildings, even works of art. The number of people, heavy equipment, and electrical elements on the site can also make these sites dangerous.
Construction site accidents and injuries happen frequently. When they do, it’s crucial to have a skilled Everett construction accident attorney to help you navigate the process of recovering damages, wages, and coverage for medical bills.
Read on to learn more about Everett construction accidents and injuries and what you can do to protect your rights in the event of severe injury or death on the site.
Check out our client reviews and testimonials to learn how we’ve helped Everett residents with their personal injury cases.
Our Construction Accident Attorneys in Everett
The Jones Firm is an Everett construction accident law firm that fights for your rights in your injury case, ensuring that you can focus on recovering from your injury. Led by Dax Jones, founder, and managing attorney, our lawyers use their extensive experience with personal injury law to give you the best chance of success with your injury or workers’ compensation claim.
We use our extensive legal experience to help you build a solid case. In Washington, you cannot file a personal injury claim against your employer. Still, other options exist to pursue damages, such as filing workers’ compensation claims or proving that a third party is liable.
First, we investigate to determine who is at fault for the accident. This may be a subcontractor, manufacturer, or another third-party individual.
We are 100% committed to your case when you hire The Jones Firm from the first consultation. You have rights. Our lawyers are on your side — not the insurance company’s or your employers.
Types of Construction Accidents
Some common types of construction site accidents include:
- Height-Related Accidents: These include ladder accidents, roofing accidents, scaffolding accidents, and other falls from heights.
- Demolition Accidents: Construction jobs often require dynamite and other explosives. Improper handling or malfunctions in timers and detonators can cause serious, even deadly, accidents.
- Slip and Falls Accidents: Broken bones, sprains, and other injuries can result from slipping and falling on the ground or from platforms or staircases.
- Explosions or Burns Accidents: Explosions can occur on construction sites and lead to severe injuries. Serious burns may require long-term medical care and rehabilitation.
- Crane and Forklift Accidents: Two essential construction tools are cranes and forklifts. Serious accidents can occur with these machines, especially if improper training or error on the part of the operators comes into play.
- Electrocutions: Electrical equipment, electrical wires, and any lighting fixtures on site create a risk of electrocution for the workers on site.
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals or toxins: Many chemicals and toxins can be in the air at a construction site. Inhaling them can cause severe damage to construction workers’ lungs.
Common Types of Construction Accident Injuries
There are many construction injuries sustained on worksites. Some of the most common injuries we handle in personal injury cases at Jones Law Firm include:
- Neck and back injuries
- Hearing loss
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Some of the most severe construction accidents involve heavy machinery. Catastrophic injuries can result when a piece of machinery malfunctions, often causing life-altering injuries such as amputation, traumatic brain injuries, paralysis, and even death.
You may file a wrongful death lawsuit if you have lost a loved one due to a machinery accident at a construction site. As Everett construction accident attorneys, we understand the pain and anguish these circumstances cause. We are ready to assess your case and determine if you can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Construction Accident Law Firm for Fair Compensation and Settlements
Construction site accidents result in significant damages, from disability and psychological trauma to medical expenses and lost wages. Seeking financial compensation for your injuries or the loss of a loved one can be daunting. Having a skilled Everett construction accident lawyer on your side is crucial.
Dax Jones of The Jones Firm can help you navigate the ins and outs of submitting a claim for workers’ compensation or filing a personal injury lawsuit. Through litigation and mediation, we have helped thousands of clients recover millions of dollars in settlements.
If there is evidence the property owner or another third party is at fault, you may be entitled to financial compensation to cover:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
As knowledgeable accident and injury attorneys in Everett, the Jones Firm team will review your claim’s details, help you file all the appropriate paperwork, and navigate the process to recover your benefits.
For personal injury lawsuits, Dax Jones will zealously pursue your rights. Learn more about the Jones Firm team.
Have you or a member of your family been severely injured in a construction site accident or due to a third party’s negligence? Our team will guide you through the litigation and court processes, supporting you as you pursue your financial right to compensation and amends.
Contact a Construction Accident Attorney in Everett Today
Even the safest construction job site is not immune from accidents, whether due to malfunctions of equipment or machinery, human error, or negligence.
If you are injured on a construction site in Everett, WA, or anywhere in King County, your next step should be to call Dax Jones. Securing legal counsel as soon as possible after an accident occurs ensures that you have the support of an experienced attorney working for your best interests.
In difficult times, you also need an Everett construction accident attorney by your side who understands the emotional and psychological toll that injury and death take on you and your family. We’ll discuss your case and formulate the best strategy to pursue damages.
The Jones Firm offers free consultations to help you determine what type of claim to file. Reach out to us today at (425) 256-2351 or contact us via our convenient online form to talk with a member of our team.
We Are Local:
- North Bend
- King County
Other Everett Attorney Services:
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Everett
- Auto Accident Attorneys in Everett
- Everett Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Everett Truck Accident Lawyer