Bothell Construction Accident Attorneys
Working on a construction site can be dangerous, even fatal. A simple accident can leave an employee and his family struggling to recover physically, emotionally and financially. At The Jones Firm, we know how risky the work is that construction workers do on a daily basis. Bothell construction accident lawyer Dax Jones is ready to help you pursue every possible option for recovery.
Hiring a Bothell attorney can help you navigate the legal process after a construction accident.
The Construction Accident Attorney for Bothell Workers
When construction workers enter their daily job in Bothell, they have to be ready to face many life-threatening hazards and conditions, including:
- Holes and uneven footing
- Heavy equipment and tools
- Power tools
- Ladders, scaffolding, and other heights
- Chemicals that can spill and burn
- Fires and explosions
- Exposed electricity
- Debris – both on the ground or falling from above}
- Careless or poorly-trained co-workers
If an employee is injured by one of these (or something else on the job site), Washington law prevents them from suing their employer. All claims that the employee would file against the employer are paid through workers’ compensation. But, you still have the option of filing suit and recover against third-parties who may be held responsible for your injuries. These potential defendants include:
- Manufacturers of defective equipment
- Property owners
- General contractors and subcontractors
However, the right to sue these various third parties depends on complicated circumstances and laws in Bothell and Washington State.
Services We Offer in Bothell:
- Bothell Personal Injury Attorney
- Bothell Car Accident Attorney
- Bothell Pedestrian Accidents Attorney
- Bothell Bicycle Accidents Attorney
- Bothell Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Bothell Highway Design Defect Attorneys
- Bothell Wrongful Death Attorney
- Bothell Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
- Bothell Commercial Truck Accidents Attorney
- Bothell Traffic Violation Attorneys
Taking the Load Off of Your Shoulders
Dax Jones has successfully represented injured workers against the previously mentioned kinds of third-parties. He can represent injured construction and industrial accident victims in cases involving a wide variety of injuries – both types and severity. He’s a Bothell attorney with the experience you deserve!
Jones has represented victims suffering from:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Chemical exposure, inhalation, and burns
- Lost limbs
Dax Jones cares as much about your case as you do.
We Are Local:
Contact us at The Jones Firm our online contact form. Dax Jones will meet with potential clients for a free consultation – a consultation that isn’t limited to 30 minutes, like it is with most law firms – anywhere in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties.
You have nothing to lose and much to gain!