Bothell Motorcycle Accident Attorneys & Law Firm
Dax Jones has been serving Bothell residents for over a decade. He provides the legal representation you need to obtain maximum compensation for any kind of motorcycle accident case. When a motorcycle accident occurs, property damage and hospital bills are sure to follow.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, your goal should be resting and healing. Let our Bothell attorney experts manage your personal injury case. Dax Jones is dedicated to helping you focus on recovery by building a reliable, successful case.
Motorcycle Accidents in Bothell, Washington
When it comes to traffic accidents, those involving motorcycles tend to result in serious injury. In fact, over 80% of motorcycle accidents have ended up with someone seriously hurt or even killed. Motorcycle accidents can be the result of a range of incidents, such as other drivers operating their vehicle while under the influence of drugs/alcohol, or failure to follow road laws.
Unfortunately, many road accidents can be avoided, which means they are caused by negligence. For motorcycle accidents, the fault usually lies with the driver of the car or truck, not the biker. And this is when negligence comes into play—motorists fail to yield or turn without looking, and the motorcyclist always suffers the worst injury.
Services We Offer in Bothell:
- Bothell Personal Injury Attorney
- Bothell Car Accident Attorney
- Bothell Pedestrian Accidents Attorney
- Bothell Bicycle Accidents Attorney
- Bothell Highway Design Defect Attorneys
- Bothell Construction Accident Attorney
- Bothell Wrongful Death Attorney
- Bothell Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
- Bothell Commercial Truck Accidents Attorney
- Bothell Traffic Violation Attorneys
Get Compensation for Accident Related Medical Expenses
Because motorcycles provide little protection for those driving, even low-speed accidents can cause serious, life-threatening injuries. Some accidents may result in a fatality. These incidents often end with multiple procedures and expensive medical expenses after and during treatment. Other expenses include lost income, future medical bills, and the chance of lost earning capacity.
If you or a family member has been injured in a motorcycle accident, it’s important to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible. The Jones Firm has been winning personal injury cases for years. To help you ease into the legal process, we offer a free initial consultation. The consultation will determine whether you qualify for a personal injury claim, and we will also assist with any claim complications that you might be dealing with, such as motor vehicle registration, liability determinations, and traffic laws.
Steps to Take Following a Bothell Motorcycle Accident
Should you experience a motorcycle accident, there are several steps you should take to establish the best possible foundation for your case. Here are those steps, as recommended by our Bothell motorcycle accident attorney:
- Do not immediately leave the scene of the accident
- Contact 911. If you are unable to make the call, have a witness call on your behalf
- Make sure that a police report is filed by consulting with the officer at the scene of the accident
- Seek professional medical attention, even if you think you’re fine. Some injuries, including trauma and brain injury, may not reveal themselves until much later (between a few hours and a couple of days)
- Get the contact information of any other drivers involved in the incident: names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, insurance info, and driver’s license numbers
- Obtain the contact information of any witnesses. This may be important down the road if your personal injury attorney needs to speak with witnesses during the accident investigation
- Contact your insurance company and report the accident
- Contact The Jones Firm and request a free consultation with a skilled motorcycle accident attorney
We are local:
Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
At The Jones Firm, our highest priority is protecting you. We work tirelessly to uphold the rights of motorcyclists and strive to obtain full and fair compensation for anyone injured in a motorcycle accident.
For more information on our personal injury services, contact Dax Jones today for a free initial consultation. Contact us by filling out our convenient online contact form. Choose the attorney who will put your needs first.