Motorcycle accidents and their aftermath can prove to be costly, painful, and emotionally exhausting. The Jones Firm has been working with clients in Renton for more than 10 years as motorcycle accident attorneys providing legal assistance to injured individuals.
Dax Jones helps victims get the compensation they deserve for the injuries and losses suffered as a result of an accident.
There are many factors that play part in motorcycle accidents and it’s important to understand them all. At The Jones Firm, we focus on learning all the details needed to uncover all the evidence and bringing it to light.
Dax Jones manages your legal procedures, paperwork, and investigation while you take time to recover. Hiring a Renton attorney can help navigate the legal process after a motorcycle accident.
Services We Offer in Renton:
- Renton Personal Injury Attorneys
- Renton Car Accident Attorneys
- Renton Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Renton Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Renton Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Renton Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Renton Construction Accident Attorney
- Renton Highway Design Defect Attorneys
- Renton Traffic Violation Attorneys
Renton Motorcycle Accidents
About 80% or motorcycle accidents in Renton result in grave injuries. A number of these unfortunate accidents are due to disregard for the law, failure to wear protective gear, and alcohol or illegal drug consumption while operating a vehicle.
Accidents involving cars and motorcycles are almost always blamed on the motorcyclist. The truth is that in most cases, motorcycle accidents are due to negligence on behalf of the car driver.
The most common examples of accidents caused by driver negligence include failing to yield to motorcyclists, cars crashing into motorcycles while turning, defective equipment or parts, and poorly maintained roads.
We are local:
Compensation for Accident-Related Medical Expenses
Motorcyclists don’t have much protection between them and the road, even when complying with security regulations. Low-speed accidents can still have catastrophic results for motorcycle drivers and can cause serious injuries or fatalities.
These accidents result in emotional, psychological, and physical trauma, as well as funeral expenses, physiotherapy, medical bills, lost wages and inability to work, and more.
If you, or a family member, have been injured in a motorcycle accident, The Jones Firm is here to help you protect your rights.
Your first consultation with Dax Jones is free, and it’s not limited to 30 minutes as is the case with many other law firms. He’ll be able to access and qualify your personal injury claim, providing assistance through any potential drawback or complication that can occur. Vehicle registration, traffic laws, and other liability determinations play a key role, so having an experienced attorney becomes is a must.
What to do Right After a Motorcycle Accident?
You must establish a good foundation for your personal injury claim as soon as it happens. If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident you should start your claim process by:
- Staying at the scene of the accident.
- Calling 911, or having a witness dial for you.
- Filing a police report as soon as authorities arrive.
- Seeking immediate medical attention regardless of immediate signs of injury, as there can be serious injuries that don’t manifest symptoms until hours or days later.
- Gathering the other driver’s contact and insurance information.
- Collecting the contact details of eye-witnesses so your lawyer can talk to them.
- Reporting your accident to your insurance company.
- Contacting Dax Jones to request a free consultation in Renton.
Renton Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Dax Jones understands the importance of protecting motorcyclist’s rights. He works diligently to guarantee full compensation for all the losses suffered as a result of the accident. Contact us today if you are a victim of a motorcycle accident in the Renton and King County.
Our proven record is evidence that The Jones Firm will help you build a winning case.
If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident in Renton, contact us today. You can reach us by filling out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation with Dax Jones. The Jones Firm is based out of Bellevue, but Dax meets clients wherever and whenever it’s convenient for them. Contact us now!