If you or a loved one has recently been injured at a construction site, it’s essential to get assistance from a seasoned construction injury attorney.
Sammamish construction accident attorneys labor to transform the lives of victims and help them get back on their feet, both financially and emotionally, following a catastrophic injury.
Continue reading to learn about what construction injury lawyers do and how they can help you, or get in touch with The Jones Firm to schedule a consultation with a reputable injury law firm and our best legal services.
Areas We Serve:
- North Bend
- King County
How to Find a Sammamish Construction Accident Attorney
Dax Jones is the Founder and Managing Attorney at the Jones Firm, a construction injury law firm that focuses on lifting victims and making their stories known.
Dax Jones is passionate about pursuing legal justice and helping victims of construction accidents reach a sufficient and satisfactory settlement.
Our construction site accident law firm understands the profound impact that a catastrophic injury can have on a victim’s mental and physical health. We want to utilize our legal expertise to assist victims on their journey to full recovery.
The following sections contain information pertinent to victims of construction accident injuries so that they are aware of the steps they may take to achieve financial compensation following their injury.
Who Is Responsible for a Construction Site Accident?
The individual or organization responsible for a construction site accident varies depending on the circumstances which resulted in the injury.
Examples of people who may be held responsible for accidents and subsequent injuries that occur on construction sites are:
- General contractors
- Equipment manufacturers (if the equipment has a defect that causes a severe injury)
- Property or establishment owners
Due to the highly individual nature of every construction site injury case, it’s essential to partner with a skilled attorney if you are seeking financial compensation or punitive damages against another party.
Types of Construction Site Accidents
Due to the wide range of machinery, people, and human error that can be present at a construction site, there are a number of accident types that may occur.
These accidents include (but are not limited to):
- Demolition accidents
- Slip and falls accidents
- Explosions or burn accidents
- Crane and forklift accidents
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals or toxins
- Machinery misuse or malfunction accidents
- Crushing accidents
- Falling from dangerous heights
Common Construction Accident Injuries
Because large machinery is often used at construction sites, injuries suffered there can be catastrophic and life-altering. Victims of construction site accidents often find themselves unable to return to the workforce for months, unable to complete daily tasks or participate in hobbies.
An example of some of the injuries that a victim may suffer from include:
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions (with temporary or permanent effects)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken or fractured bones (arms, legs, ribs, etc.)
- Full or partial paralysis
- Loss of limbs
- Internal bleeding
- Skin lacerations or burns
Benefits of Working With a Construction Accident Lawyer
As a victim of a severe injury, you deserve compensation and justice for your physical, emotional, mental, and financial damages. Despite this, the legal field surrounding injury law is highly complex, which often discourages many victims of construction site accidents from pursuing compensation.
Because pursuing medical and financial compensation for your injuries is such a lengthy and challenging undertaking, it’s best to enlist the help of a qualified construction accident attorney for the duration of your case.
Get assistance from a construction site accident attorney firm rather than struggle through the paperwork, anxiety about case outcome, and stress of your injury. By partnering with a reliable personal injury firm, you ensure that you get only the best legal counsel and assistance during this difficult time.
Data also suggests that victims who work with a construction accident lawyer increase their chances of getting satisfactory compensation for their injuries as attorneys know how to factor in all of the costs of construction accident injuries.
How to Work With a Construction Site Accident Lawyer To Get Fair Compensation for Your Injuries
What types of compensation are given to victims of construction site accidents? While the answer to this varies quite a bit, several of the types of compensation victims may be eligible for include:
- Medical costs (both present and predicted). This includes physical therapy, emergency care, surgery, medications, etc.
- Pain and suffering. This type of compensation is relatively difficult to calculate, so victims must work with an attorney if they wish to claim pain and suffering damages (this includes chronic pain calculations as well).
- Lost wages (both present and predicted). Many victims of construction site accidents are entitled to compensation for their current and predicted lost wages.
- Mobility or medical equipment. Victim’s whose injuries cause them to require in-home medical equipment are eligible for compensation for the equipment.
- Loss of quality or enjoyment of life. This considers a victim’s inability to complete daily tasks and their inability to participate in hobbies that they enjoyed before the accident.
- Permanent disfigurement and scarring. Injuries of this nature often occur due to burns or machinery malfunction. Victims who are forced to live with permanent scarring may seek compensation for physical disfigurement.
Hiring a Construction Accident Law Firm in Sammamish, WA
Here at The Jones Firm, our legal staff is passionate about helping victims receive the legal care and attention that their condition requires.
We understand the physical, mental, and emotional toll that suffering an injury can take on an individual. We want to use our expertise in the legal field to help you overcome barriers and achieve the compensation that your condition merits.
Our firm offers a first-time consultation (free of charge) to new clients who need legal assistance as they face their condition and are unsure which next legal steps to take.
If you are ready to get the legal counsel that you need and deserve, contact The Jones Firm today to schedule your first consultation at our trusted construction accident law firm in Sammamish, Washington.
Continue reading to learn about what construction injury lawyers do and how they can help you or get in touch with The Jones Firm to schedule a consultation with a reputable injury law firm.
Sammamish Areas Of Practice:
- Sammamish Commercial Truck Accident Attorneys
- Sammamish Bicycle Accident Attorneys
- Sammamish Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Sammamish Car Accidents Attorneys
- Sammamish Traffic Violations Attorneys