Commercial trucking accidents in Bothell are devastating events. Trailers and semi-trailers easily overpower other vehicles on the road because of their massive size and weight. These accidents result in grave injuries or fatalities for roughly 130,000 people each year. Hiring a Bothell attorney can help provide assistance with your case.
Who is at fault for the Trucking Accident?
Determining who is at fault in commercial trucking accidents is a lot more complicated than doing so with car accidents. The commercial trucking industry is shielded by experienced attorneys, so any accident victims need to have savvy, aggressive legal representation. Dax Jones understands the commercial trucking industry and all the factors that influence a commercial trucking accident in Bothell.
- Insurance: Commercial trucking companies rely on insurance carriers to handle their high-expense claims. To them, losing a case means losing a huge amount of money, so they are very aggressive in their approach.
- Investigating the Accident: In order to determine who is at fault, there is an investigation that takes place right after every commercial trucking accident. Commercial trucking companies have designated accident response teams that move to investigate the accident mere hours after it occurs. These teams usually consist of a risk management team, an investigator, and a company safety evaluator.
Contacting an attorney right after the accident will ensure that your legal representative will also respond swiftly to investigate the accident. This allows you to stay competitive with big trucking companies.
When you contact The Jones Firm, Dax Jones carries out an investigation to ensure the trucking company and other investigators preserve vital evidence. In addition, Dax can work with accident reconstructionists to determine how the crash occurred in the first place.
Many Factors Influence Commercial Trucking Accidents in Bothell
There are many factors that influence a commercial trucking accident:
- Inadequate driver training
- Driver failing to check blind spots
- Driver failing to properly load the truck
- Break and other equipment failures
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Debris on the road
- Tire damage
- Overworked drivers
- Failure to comply with road rules
- Driving while operating mobile device
- Operating a commercial truck under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Poor vehicle maintenance
Bothell Commercial Trucking Accident Attorney
Commercial trucking accident attorneys are here to help all victims in Bothell and surrounding areas. Instead of interfacing directly with your insurance companies, making phone calls, and dealing with claim proceedings personally, a trucking accident attorney will take care of everything for you. Then, you will be able to focus on making a fast recovery, as well as other life responsibilities.
Dax Jones has more than 10 years of experience working with commercial trucking accident claims. He has the knowledge, resources, and expertise to protect his clients and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. His experience and success in this particular area of personal injury have earned him a reputation for excellence in Bothell.
Our Commercial Trucking Accident Attorney in Bothell Can Help You!
Our commercial trucking accident attorneys provide assistance to all victims in Bothell by:
- Providing free, no-obligation consultations
- Handling all calls and communications with insurance representatives and adjusters
- Interviewing any eyewitness of the accident
- Managing all legal proceedings
- Keeping clients in the loop by providing them periodic updates
- Explaining to clients how to deal with Independent Medical Exams (IMEs) if they are requested by your insurance provider
- Handle all legal conflicts and difficulties that may arise
- Analyzing specific trucking company policies of the opposing party
- Thoroughly investigating the scene of the accident
You need to have knowledgeable legal representation to ensure your claim will be successful. Dax Jones provides skilled, qualified, and experienced trucking accident attorney services, a huge asset when dealing with a trucking accident case.
Working with A Commercial Trucking Accident Attorney in Bothell
The Jones Firm is committed to providing quality representation for any commercial trucking accident victim. We will work aggressively to make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve so that your medical bills are paid for.
Dax Jones’ main goal is that his clients make a fast recovery so they may proceed with everyday life. He is focused on protecting your rights, and will not hesitate to take commercial trucking accidents to court in the rare event your insurance companies don’t agree with the settlement.
Dax Jones has a history of satisfied clients that attest to his ability to handle commercial trucking cases while keeping his clients in the loop. He is always available to answer any questions, in order for you to understand how a particular case will be handled.
Contact The Jones Firm today for a free consultation with Dax Jones, whenever it’s best for you. Dax meets clients in Bothell, or wherever it’s convenient for them in King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties. Our free consultations are not limited to 30 minutes like most law firms, so reach us by filling out our online contact form. Contact us now!